Annouced EOL - Replaced by CK75
Leading supply chains require mobile computing solutions that meet the needs of the user, the demands of a warehouse environment, and the speed of today’s enterprise. With its IP65-rating, natural handgrip ergonomics, removable pistol grip, and turbocharged PXA320 806MHz processor running available Microsoft® Windows® Mobile 6.5 or CE 6.0 operating system, the Tecton hand-held mobile computer is more than ready for the challenge.
The successor to the MX7, the Tecton’s enhanced overall performance is the sum of features purpose-built to optimize the productivity of a supply chain worker. Keypads protect against airborne and spilled chemical agents and are epoxy-topped to fight wear. Electrical components are soldered and glued to printed circuit boards to better withstand drops and shocks. A purpose built, field-removable trigger handle provides an alternative ergonomic scanning form factor that delivers intuitive point and shoot scanning, and improved operator performance and productivity.
Click here for the Tecton / MX7 Accessory Catalogue
- Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Fits your needs as a hand-held or vehicle-mount, with 55 or 32 key backlit keypads and ToughTalk, can also be equipped with integrated multi-range scanning technology, providing value based options for the enterprise
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP65-rated design that withstands multiple 6’ (1.8m) drops to concrete, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for enterprises
- Ergonomics: Workers can use with either natural handgrip or field-removable trigger handle for optimized scanning performance
- Adaptus™ Imaging Technology: Reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—allowing workers to do more with a single device
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Worry-Free Service Programs: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices