- 1280IFR-3SER Serial Kit: 1D, FR focus, red scanner (1280iFR-3), RS232 black, DB9 Female, 3m coiled cable (CBL-020-300-C00), with vibrator
Virtual tourGranit 1280i Product Tour
The Granit™ 1280i industrial-grade laser scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 54’ (16.5m), or as close as 3.5” (8.9cm). Built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field, the 1280i supports maximum worker productivity with its extended reading range, intuitive and configurable user feedback, and true industrial-strength ruggedness.
Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65 rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) at -30°C (-22°F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes the need for error-prone manual data entry.
Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage scanners within their network from a single remote location.
Full Range Linear Depth of Field: Scan out to 54 feet (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 3.5” (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes and everything in between.
Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90° bends at -30°C and continues to communicate when 60lbs of force is applied. The industrial grade cable will stand up to your environment.
Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback, for use in extremely noisy environments.
Scanner Only (Corded)
- 1280IFR-3 Scanner, 1D, FR focus, red scanner, RS232, with vibrator
Stands/Holders/Cordless Bases/Access Points
- STND-30R00-011-4 Stand: gray, 30cm (12”) height, rigid rod, weighted base, Granit cradle
- STND-33F00-012-4 Stand: gray, 33cm (13”) height, flexible rod, weighted base, Granit cup
- VMHOLDERK Vehicle Mount Kit: contains vehicle mount forked holder (VM Holder), adjustable arm with ball joints (ADJARME) and mounting hardware
- CBL-020-300-C00 Cable: RS232 (5V signals), black, DB9 Female, 3m (9.8´), coiled, 5V external power with option for host power on pin 9
- CBL-020-300-C00-01 Cable - Industrial: RS232 (5V signals), black, DB9 Female, 3m (9.8´), coiled, 5V external power with option for host power on pin 9
- CBL-220-300-C00 Cable: RS232 (+5V signals), black, DB9 Male, 3m (9.8´), coiled, external power with option for host power on pin 9 for connection to Wincor Beetle
- 520L-12-S3 SCANNER HEATER WITH CABLE RETRACTOR, 12V, works with 8500 and Granit series of scanners
- 520L-24-S3 SCANNER HEATER WITH CABLE RETRACTOR, 24V, works with 8500 and Granit series of scanners
- 520L-3648-S3 SCANNER HEATER WITH CABLE RETRACTOR, 36V-48V, works with 8500 and Granit series of scanners
- 521L-12-S3 SCANNER HEATER, 12V, works with 8500 and Granit series of scanners
- 521L-3648-S3 SCANNER HEATER, 36V-48V, works with 8500 and Granit series of scanners
Service & Repair - Scanner Service Contracts
- SVC1280I-1FC5 1280I, Full Comprehensive, 1 day turn, 5 year DayOne