The Honeywell 8670 Wireless Ring Scanner with Bluetooth technology brings the exceptional 1D and 2D scan performance of the Xenon and Granit scanners to a wearable form factor in an ergonomic and rugged design optimized for harsh usage and environments. Incorporating industry-leading Honeywell Adaptus 6.0 imaging and decoding technology, the 8670 Wireless Ring Scanner provides fast decode speeds for omnidirectional 1D and
2D barcode scanning, excellent motion tolerance and improved scanning performance on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
- Incorporates the Honeywell Ultra-Slim Area-Imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning. High motion tolerance for scanning moving products and the ability to read poor-quality or damaged barcodes results in high user productivity.
- Ergonomic two-piece design allows uninterrupted freedom to use both hands for handling objects while quickly scanning codes. Low profile and light weight of the scanner piece mounted on the finger provides comfortable usage and user satisfaction
- Soft elastomeric finger and wrist straps improve comfort and eliminate hygiene concerns because they are impervious to moisture, are easily cleaned and are quickly interchangeable between shifts
- Rugged design enables the scanner to survive harsh usage and extreme environments while providing optimal scan performance. The scanner is built to survive drops to concrete and hits to metal racks and conveyor belts
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the host device. Pairs quickly with Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices as well as standard PCs and laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology